Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tropicana..(zz's b'day)

-swimmming time-
me and jelly plan for this day for quite some days alreadi...it is because to celebrate our best fren Xuan Yu(Fei po) and Zunzheng's birthday..hehe..lol..
we sarted to swim after the rain and our lunch..haha..lol..then we were there swimming and playing around...there is a another swimming pool there...mostly ppl dosen't go there much unless they are teens..so we have that particular pool for ourself..it was soooo cool...it was soooo cold the weather..and i caught a cold..lol...(y am i laughing..)..after few hours..we decided to get out of the pool..and we went to sauna..wah..it was freaking hot ...3 of us(me,angel and XY) were playing inside the sauna room..lol...haha...
-bowling alley-
we played 2 games..and the 1st game we started with zz...following by jinn yih,xuan yu,me and angel...the 3 girls..that includes me were disturbing the others so that they can't win us..but mission fail...so zz got highest 115...and the rest at the back...sorry dun remember..(sorry shortened memory lost..)..and we started the 2nd game..(be4 that zz make me soooooo ANGRY...by saying i can be a bowling ball...and i will sure have a strike...grhhh..he always get my nerve on..y muz he keep picking on me???..Oh ya in the end xuan yu make me smile after a while...)we change the placing..by havin angel 1st..following by me,XY,JY and zz....i WON the game..haha...yeah!!!!!!i managed to win is because of JY...thank you...let me tell uwat happened...before i stated to bowl my last few rounds..he started to say..if i strike he will purposely bowl the ball to the longkang twice...and if i spare it will be 1 time..so i satrted to bowl and i lost 1 round of him bowl the ball into the longkang..and i try the 2nd time...i SPARE...YEAH!!!!!!lol...then my last round the deal was the same..haha..i got a spare...so he losses his chance of winning...lol...
-dinner(ming tian)-
Xuan yu went back early bcuz of her mum...so me,angel,zz and JY went to eat dinner together..seriosly no food caught my appetite...but in the end me and angel share a backed tomato cheese rice...it doesn't taste as good as expected..lol...so we didn't eat finish the food..it is actually bcuz of zz lar..he was playing wit his unfinished food..it make me feel disgusted...(zz pls dun play with food anymore..it will make more ppl feel like vomiting..)..sp we juz left the food there....btw..thanx zz for the sprite..
-overall-
i feel that zz is weird today he was not as bad as usual...and said im cute???still can't believe it...and JY..dun be so quiet..u should talk more..u're not u..for today lar...hehe..and XY dun try to be a matchmaker...i dun like him ok..although my ideal bf is like him...and the last is..i support JOE...so srry lar JY...hehe..i think some1 will understand..hehe..
*srry no pics..but i'll promise i will post it up..*
so byebye...and last of all
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY ZUNZHENG
p.s.:xuan yu pls dun be jealous..urs will be in a few days..lol...
here is 1..

do we look cool?

No comments: