Sunday, June 28, 2009

Live jus come and go

i am doin my moral project it sucks...i was suppose to pass it up last fri but i told teacher i cant hand up that day..is not my fault..i was busy and tired for koperasi day...to me wrtting a karangan is easy if i have the will to do it at tat momment..and this moral karangan is not like the normal karangan we usually write in exams..so need to think what to write..and guess wat..gotta think and crap alot out...haih..im doin my last few paragraph now..tryin to think and concerntrate...in the morning i went to church..the topic today is kinda meaningful lar..cuz is bout the way u communicate and social with people ...i learn a lot of things..and the most important thing i learn is getting angry at some1 will shortened ur life..so dun be angry at all..haha..although pastor.Tan was a bit making me sleep ..but still i managed to laugh the whole session with his jokes when he was making 1..later when to lunch with eddie and alicia..thanx eddie for bringing me to church and sending me home..and ya..had along sleep after that..reli need that sleep lar..or else gonna pengsan after no time rest from the busy week...i finish the story of size 12 is not fat,size 14 is not fat and size doesnt matter...this 3 books looks like a fashion book rite??it end up turn out to be a seriel killer story haha..is nice..lols...now starting to read P.S:I love u recomended by farah..she say is a must read and buy for collection...so i got to concertrate writting my moral..so..tata..

No comments: