Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here i come ELEVATE!!

tomorrow im goin to camp..
i just cant wait to go lar..
want to tell u something interesting..
i think u wanna noe haha..
ok is like this..
my family rented a 8 seater van..
i was seating myself alone in the back seat..
very relaxing leh..
cuz they got to squeeze in front haha..
ok back to the topic..
then when we were goin to the dining area on the 2nd last day..
i look to my right ..
and i saw this guy...he show me a paper..
adn the paper wrote..call me..and then a aus phone number...
i was like embarresed..
then i turn to my left..
later then..he show my mum..and ask my mum to tell me to remember the number..
and ya that is all...
everybody laugh when i told them this..
is not funny ok...
ya...gtg...see u after camp..dun miss me..haha=)

No comments: