Saturday, January 9, 2010

Randomness..=)

suddenly feel like goin under the rain..
hope to scream at the beach where no one can hear..
i want to run in a empty field where no 1 can see me..
i want to collapse in some1's arm..
i want to lean on some1's shoulder bcuz i reli had been through alot this week..
ok i want to thank ppl hu help me through out the few weeks after adn be4 camp..
(ppl like alicia,lydia,alvin NG!,jia chek,jia chiun,tou dai zai and i think still got more)
u noe i emo rite??
haha..but now im not..
i reli want to thank JASON CHAN!!
for chatting with me in msn early in the morning !
thanx to ARNOLD!!!for teaching me this sentence!
"DO NOT ASSUME"
haha..by living with the sentence..
i live as my usual self when i was a primary school kid..=)
always happy!
but still i hope there is the person there for me..haha..
ok im getting crazy..
i think is bcuz of the stress i had for form 5..
haha..ignore my randomness and crazyness haha..
bb sleep tight!
hope to hav a nice and reli sweet dream=)

No comments: