Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My last 1 week's program..lol...(frm thurs to tues)

~Thursday and Friday~
i was actually working in my dad's office..he say Rm5 per hour but i think end up he will be paying me more...hehe...lol..is not easy ok..u got to paint for more than 7 hours...(i was colouring more...)..on fri my dad was not in the office...i went there later and come home early...(Oops...shouldn't have say that...)..is not my fault rite..my mum was the boss that day...so i need to listen to her..lol...to say i dun really want to go to the office...on thurs...cuz my plan was to go to petaling street to buy my videos...*sobs*..but end up in kl...but in the office...

~Saturday~
i went to church to help Alicia out for the camp book...and now everybody know that im goin to camp...so sad la..no secret alreadi...i want to suprise ppl....let other ppl be happy...we have lunch near canaanland...that is where Edward works...we went to canaan land to buy Pei Yun her farewell gift..lol..me , alicia and Jarrel bought something from there too....lol..haha...then we went bcak to church for our choir practise...guess wat ...need to wear dress on the presentation...later we finally start to go in to the main topic of the day-th CAMP BOOK!!lol....we do the camp book when is 6 o'clock we went for dinner...another drama came up again..lol..i wonder whenever i go out with them,always got skit during dinner...lol...i finish my food and i was thinking since i owe David his ice-cream....y dun we go buy...so we went to 7-11..(we went to centrepoint and eat..)..and there is no MAGNUM...so i suggested mcD ice cream....so we went to mcD ...i bought a strawberry milkshake..and he choose a McFlurry Strawberry Cornetto....when we went back to the restaurant ...John started to say whether im dating his bro...the answer of course is NO!!!!!hu wants to date him anyway...except some1 i noe lar..hu is actually in **** with him...lol...went back to church after that and continue with the camp book and the worship team start their practise...untill 10 something everybody was tired...so we go home...

~Sunday~
Edward pick me up at 9.10 in the morning ..cuz got choir practise at 1o..we(including Alicia)...went for breakfast...after that we go to church...after session and all is almost 12 something ...the youth had a little briefing bout the camp tis week...later the camp comittee and some youth..(including me)..went and eat lunch....after lunch we head back to church and the comittee start their meeting...when i was walking up the stairs i dun feel good at all...i seat down at 1 corner when i reach upstairs...Alicia got worried and seek my temperature...by touching my forehead...and found out that i have a slight fever..i knew that was coming...so i wasn't that suprise..lol..i got better later..thanx guys...and sorry for letting u guys worry bout me...ok..after 2 hours..(i think)..we finished the meeting...and we finish the camp book...lol...when they were sorting the groups....me,Alicia and David is in the same group so...and that means....there is goin to be a 'ICE-CREAM FIGHT'...lol...and im sensing something bad is gonna happen...lol...went home aftert we finish....

~Monday and tuesday...~
i finally get to go to petaling street...me and my sis bought alot of cds...lol...and there is nothing much to say bout the day anyway...then on tues...i went to work as usual...(it was a holiday on mon)..paint...hehe..went lunch at 1 somthing...after 2 hours of painting my satrt to hurt...and that time my dad has nothing to do ...so we went for tea break....so funny rite...but end up my dad was the only eating and drinking...lol...went home at 4 something..and went to 1u at 5....i went there to buy some note books..lol...and then teman my mum ,my grandma,my aunt ,my cousin and my aunt's worker....shopping..it was sooooooooooooooooo boring..if u want to shop u need to find the rite partner to go with...and my partner is ANGELICA LEE XI WEI...got home at 8 something...eat dinner..after that went to tesco...teman mum areadi of course need to teman my dad...so went to tesco to buy my dad's thing...(cuz cheaper ma...wat the parents say..)i bought alot of sweets...hehe....and finally get to rest...at 10 something...lol...

~Upcoming events~
1)goin to camp(Gopeng,Perak) on the 13th-17th Dec
2)Yuk Chai 6E/2005 reunion at 19 Dec(i think)
3)Choir practise at 18thDec(8p.m.),19th Dec(8 p.m.) and 20th Dec (1 p.m.)
4)'Dong Zhi' and Chirstmas party 21th Dec for both kids(morning)..
5)Ipoh trip at 25th-26th Dec...
6)Hong kong on the 1st week of Jan(maybe..not confirm)
thats for the time being...

~Special thanx ~
i want to thank u Edward and Arnold for taking me home...thanx some my dear frenz hu care of my health...thanx to the youth i had alot of fun...and pls dun bully me anymore...that's all i think...hehe..bb

No comments: