Friday, December 26, 2008

Presentzzz...for the year!

I need to Thank tis ppl hu gave me the presents through out the whole year...hehe...1ST is

My aunt Doreen hu gave tis sun glasses to me after so long i was looking for 1..


2ND is my best pal!ANGELICA aka Jelly Sa Po!hu gave me tis bracellet...




3RD is to my craziest Sis or so called Jay koko..lol..for this beautiful box and cute note book



4TH is my hyper active frez...the twins...Hsu Hui and Cheng Ching..for th lovely necklace




5TH is my so called sis..Alice ting!for makin tis hama beads for me!


6TH is My lovely frenz from camp...Alicia,Jen Ai,Jen Yin and Mei li!





7TH is my goin to be drummer tacher--Edward!..he gave me tis card that almost made me cry!



8TH is Minyi and Wykit...for giving me tis lovely bracelet..


9TH Irene...For tis Hair Clip..


10Th Jin Yin..for tis pair of lovely ear rings..




And Lastly i want to thank God hu gave me my family and frenz...



THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments: