Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Angel and Joe Ee!!!






Happy birthday angel !!



i'm so sorry i post tis late..



u noe i very busy with homework...



u are my best frenz since std6..



and i will nvr forget how u help me...



and how we go crazy together..especially when we (or maybe u)start to sing!



i'm so srry i can't celebrate ur b'day with u...



but at least im the 1st 1 to wish u at 12 o'clock sharp!!



lol...



Happy belated birthday..



may our frenship nvr end!!



Frenz 4 Eva!!




Thanx for always wattching my back..





Joe i noe this is almost a month late..but i still wanna write here..


Happy B'day Joe..


Thanx for being the best big brother and fren ever...


You were always helping me since std4...


thank u for always being there for me..



Ps:remember!!whenever u need my help i will always be there for u two..!!

No comments: