Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged..thanx to yvonne..

Tagged by Yvonne..as u can see the title!

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1)Happy Chinese New Year!

2)I want more hols for chinese new year!

3)I dun even know y am i doin this thing..

4)I hope i get good grades for every exam..and i will work very hard for every exam!

5)hope can get high marks for theory exam is comin...

6)Having a bad flu that i dun even noe when it will recover..

7)i dun really like to go visit ppl hse during chinese new year..especially my dad's rich frenz hse..
where all of the parties are boring..and the adults will be chatting bout their works and the children dun even noe each other...

8)i hate TaGGED!!

9)i dun like the truth that my sis is goin to aus..(cuz we cannot get to quarrel anymore and i dun want my brother to sleep in the same room as me!)

10)i like chocolate!!!

11)wants im crazy is very hard to stop me from it!

12)Like to go shopping..i can't admit that!

13)PEI YUN I MISS U!!!!!

14)i dun like ppl to call me my sis name..we are not twins..how come so easily get mix up!?

15)I wanna change my new skin of my blog!!

16)yeah is the last 1..i juz wanna say..May God bless everbody for health and more!!

Now i get to have my revenge..muahahahaa...
-Mei li-
-Jelly-
-Xuan-
-Juju-
-Zunzheng-

Haha..now is ur turn!

No comments: