Friday, February 6, 2009

Departure and seperation?

My sis is living to aus in like few hours and i dunno how to describe..i dunno am i happy or not?
the only noe is im lost..im not sure..i feel lost..i need help...and ya i found back m feeling now..1st my sis stole my Nodame cantabile..and im soooooo angry bout it..and im gonna hide it so she wont steal it from me or bring it to aus...wakakaka...lol...and then im gonna lock her up in the room so she can't go to aus...haha..im not that nice..is bcuz i dun wanna my bro to sleep with me..sleeping with hm in a room will be torturing!!!u won't wanna noe wat happen...so tis is how im gonna do later..dun tell her bout it..thanx..and i hope my um won't cry later..or else everybody will cry too..and i think is good for her to lar..but the thing i dun lke bout it is after she is leaving my bro will be sleping with me!!so i dun want her to go now...sobs...k lar i wish her all the best here..

No comments: