Saturday, February 28, 2009

Special Thanx to...and a little hope..

i really want to say thank you to these person for helping in my studies be4 the exams..


1st is to Alice ..


for helping me with the school things for chemistry..hehe..thanx


u noe lar..form 4 is not a honey moon year..lol...shud be sobs..


2nd is to Wykit..


for willing to teach me add maths and physics..


to say so is not my fault...


not i didn't listen in tuition or school..is juz that i couldn't understand wat r they talking bout..


hu ask the teachers to teach sooooo fast like a arrow or maybe a F1 racing car???
i think i learn better from u..will u open a tuition for 1 to 1?


3rd is to Wyman...


for waiting there..while Wykit is teaching me..


i feel so sorry bout it..
4th is to Alicia..
hu is always there when im in trouble...especially when im very stress..


and last of all...my desk mate in class..Kit Yan...


for teaching me or telling me wat to do when i dunno or dun understand!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH..



ok enough of the thank u part..
now is the hope part..
i hope that ppl r not feeling well now..will be fine..like..
Arthur,Alicia and more..
hope to see u well and healthy
i hope that every1 will be healthy and not be beaten up by the exam bugs..
dun be too stress for the exam..k??
so Good luck..
1 more..i hope every1 including me will get good grades for their exams..hehe

No comments: