Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wat a day..

In the morning,school exams and stuff..today was mod maths 1st..the paper was ok..hehe..and then add maths..i tell u wat i read and learn yesterday came out..thank God...lol...and acc i think i will fail..lol..i was concertrating too much on add maths so didn't really touch acc..oops...after that taekwan do and football....so funny u noe..i thought i ws the only gal goin but in the end there is another fren of wykit name sarah went too..haha..so i didn't feel that nervous..lol..and then ar play for the 1st half an hour i feel tired alreadi..and then i like 1 rule bout the game..hehe..guys cannot attack gals...hehe..even if i stop there..they can't do anything to me..haha..so interesting..but got 1 part is unfair..some 1 stole my ball and they dun admit it..not fair!!nvm...forget bout it..later than i started to like to play footbal..haha..lol..i can't dun admit that..feeling like playing more..lol..althought my leg is a bit hurt..hehe..rush home..while sarah fretch me home..i think we got lost in some where around bu2 area...not my fault that i dunno the area..is i dun go there often ...so dun ask me..finally reach home at 7..i rush to do everything while bath takes the longest...and then dinner less than 5 min..lol..waited for my fren to pick me up..and went to tuition...tuition is like a spell to make me sleep..but when teacher was teaching the momentum part..he actually said about football..lol..so ngam ar...lol..ok lar..this is for all..

No comments: