Friday, March 27, 2009

Stress and confused!!

i seriously dunno wat to do..k..i skip few days of school so i got a lot of things to catch uo and then leh..im tired..3 weeks in 5 states..1st week is camp and the the rest is 'tomb sweeping 'tired and cousin's graduation..seriously tired of travelling..then a lot of things need to stress bout..school home work dun get it!!especially add maths..chemistry i think i still ca help my self..and omg PHYSICS is a pain in the butt lar.!!still dun get the calculation part!and then my wound sometimes hurt..like today during the sports day event..it was hurting very bad!hope it will cure soon..pray to God...and now i feel like im a lost sheep..lost in some place..need ppl to lead or bring me back..ok..i noe it will be a bit of lost of mind describing..juz ignore..this is a complain post..haih..God pls lead me back...im tired too..the day be4 i took care of my bro..till 12 something..slept at 1...wake up at 6...tired..and then in the journey to oenang cannot sleep...i need sleep...tired confused and stress..i need my tutor...!!
k lar enough complaining di..bb

No comments: