Friday, April 3, 2009

Does fren mean anything to u guys??

ok..lately a lot of things happen..and im not reli pleased or anything..im juz..ok if im not in a good mood or rude to u this few days or whenever..i juz wanna sya sorry..alot of things actually happen and i reli dun wanna talk bout it anymore..im through with it..i juz want to have a peaceful and harmony life..juz wanna a normal life..i am reli fed up with my life alreadi!!!! i'm stress,tired....pressured...haih!!i think i got to go to a phsycologist..my emotional aren't stable lately...hu is free to be my adviser or phsycologist..juz sms or msn me...i wanna say sorry if my emotional are not stable at u..if u r the victim lar...arghhhhh..haih..quetion time..did i change alot??i reli want to noe...feel free to tell me..

Sh3rn with confusion and lost..

No comments: