Monday, April 13, 2009

juz wanna talk out here!!

is goin to be a emo or maybe complain post..im so sorry..is juzt that i haven't stable my emotion yet..still in progress with that..to say so alot of things i want to ask...but there is 1 part of me sayin not to ask..is like sayin that is not the right time yet..and ya..i wonder how is my little cousin brother now..i hope he is ok and not tortured by that evil scum...and i juz wanna pray for Mei li my dear that she can score high in her exams lor..
i juz wanna thank some ppl hu help me when i reli needed help..as in im umm...u noe lar..the ppl im thanking..hehe....
ok...and lately i've been thinking is life juz boring without frenz??
i dun reli care bout the answer anymore..cuz studies is more important rite??
and im trying to study and score high marks for the mid term exams..so i can prove to my mum that i study even if i hang out with the youths!!so like that lar..
im goin to drums lessons..yeah!!after so long...hahaha...im happy..and i get to go for cg too..yeah..after the offer so long..hehe...
and still i wanna say that my life is still a mess after wat happen..
and im happy to say that im out of the teacher's day performance..Yeah me!!
yesterday i went out with angel after 3 month not seing each other..do any1 noe where to get skate board in cheap rate and good quality??i wanna get it for angel's long belated b'day present!!
lol..ok lar..that is for all..thanx for reading this post..

No comments: