Monday, April 6, 2009

humans??

to say so learning a human's personalities takes a long time..maybe i shud learn phsycology...i reli want to noe wat ppl r thinking sometimes..ppl hu dosent learn can tget it correct sometimes.. and u see in school i dunno y my fren can change till like no body buisness when last time she use to care bout things..and talk bout family..i geram..some ppl shud noe..and the results r out di..guess wat ??my poor little cousin has been sent back to the devil's place..i hope he is fine..thanx to his elder bro and sis..they have change too..they used to listen to me ..and now they dun even 1 to answwer my call..only my little cousin..poor little thing..stupid..wat better not to seperate the bro and sis..they torture him too..o gosh..for God sake pls treat him better..i hope he wont get too much torture..maybe we shud send the evil scum to the hospitl to check!!evil scum...i'll tell u...nxt time he will get punishment from God!ok..enough scolding..i better get goin be4 my mum start to scold me too..sorry for letting u guys read this...but i want u guys to noe the cruelty of a human can be!

No comments: