Friday, April 17, 2009

ok..wat i need da most is rest..

ok....im tired of everthing..book and exams are counted in..to say so my eyes is goin to pop out soon...haih yor..a ton of homework not done..tomorrow's music homework not done..i juz need rest..and guess wat..my hand hav no energy to practise piano...i can play but sure got alot of wrong notes..ok..i feel like doin this..this is wat i saw from my notes..that i copy from camp last year:
"Earn all you can,
Save all you can,
Give all you can."
and another sentence i want to tell everybody is..........*back ground music thank u..*

"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!AND LIVE LIFE FOR REAL JOY!!!"

ok that is all i want to say today..thank u for reading..ok lar..dun wanna to play alreadi..i still got alot to tell u guys..umm 1st of all i need a break from school and mu life..and then....hmmm...no drums tomorrow damn sad...lately i kind of miss my sis a little..and im goin to write a chinese eassay..and the tittle will be.."sisters and brothers.."im goin to write that for my competition...wakakaka..ok enough of nonsence today..umm..ok..guess wat some ppl will be in my eassay..so if my eassay is in the book..i will tell u guys hu i wrote..ok..there is another thing i want to type here..im goin for tae kwan do test this sun...i hope i pass lar...hehe..ok..i dun wanna talk to strangers..so dun talk to me if u dunno me!!im scared ok...good advise for every1..DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS!!as u can see my life is still not recover after the incident so..still in my emo mood..but no worries=)..im fine ..and thanx for ur concern..hehe..and guess wat cant wait to go to....cg..hehe..so see ya..

No comments: