Sunday, April 19, 2009

my 1st cg..

hi..ok im writting this..and hu ever wanna noe my comment bout cg..juz read hereeeee...

ok i think cg can be quite fun..ok..but is my 1st time in cg...so i can be very quiet and nervous...u noe like 1st day u enter ur primary school and stuff...ok dun rememeber my memory for std 1...if my mum or sis or any other family sees this they will stary to complain or laugh...is a bad memory..ok..then umm...i kind of like it..with the worship,prayers,the defination of a cell group(last time i dun get y we have cell group..)..and now..im happy if i get to go again...and yesterday was overall fun..except the part arthur kam bully me...say he bought a porche...!!..ok and umm..ya..i think im goin to fail tae kwan do test...i have a lot of mistake...hope i pass lar...ok..i will be praying for that..haha..hope every1 healthy!!so ciaoz..

PS:thank u..Wykit and Jin yin for fetching me and teaching in cell..ok...and others for the fun..hehe..

No comments: