Sunday, December 8, 2013

A letter to you that broke our friendship...

Dear XXX,

I was talking to Lilian and Laura the another day and...
 found out that u unfriend me on Skype...
to tell u the truth i didn't even know what happened until 2 weeks ago..
of all person, i thought u will understand me the most...
u of all person will know that i will disagree with that decision..
i can't believe u took our friendship so lightly.
i thought u were different from what others have told me...
but i was wrong and they were right.
i stood up for u when u need someone the most.
but u were never there anymore...
i cant believe u didn't trust me...
i really like being your friend even though other people ask me not to be to close to u.
i am seriously hurt my girl.
u seriously let me down...
i don't know whether will u ever read this but u should know how much it hurt me for you to treat me like that.
and it offended me and some parts with your post on FB.
yes, you might not know cause all u were thinking how we betray u...
but have u stop to think properly that i'm innocent?
really feel dissapointed with u...
Goodbye my dear friend who doesn't want to be my friend anymore..
hope u have a great life ahead without us!


Sh3rn

No comments: