Thursday, December 12, 2013

Insomnia

Today I faced my first insomnia for the year...
and i dun like it...
i was so tired and very wide awake at the same time..
it feels like crap..
hopefully all of you could sleep better then me..
lols...
While i was wide awake at 6am in the morning which...
i'm supposed to be in my dreamland with some hunky korean dude...
who is a soccer maniac and a yummy jaw line...*still dreaming*
(*hint* is some1 from the korean boy band Beast/ B2st who is my new idol crush)
being my boyfriend treating me like a princess...
i ended up reading books...
of course is story books...
lols..
the title called Santa Maybe, by Bailey Scarlett...
is a really interesting story to read which has a bit of a twist..
and i like touching stories...hehe =)
if you like christmas, hunky dude, romance and a bit of mystery you could give it a try =)
so now...
i'm seriously counting down the days to head home...
lols..
1 more week...
and it means 
PACKING TIME!!!!
YEAHHHH!!!!
NOT!
I hate packing the most...
scared i forget to bring something...
yeah..so packing is a pain in the ass...
still planning what to clothes to bring back...
or shud i just get new clothes..
LOLS!
and i cant wait to SHOP!!!
and of course get a new hair cut!!!
hehe...
k i better get going...
Ciao..
Love,
Sh3rn

No comments: