Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy or Sad??

ok..u guys wanna hear the happy news 1st or the bad 1??
ok..for me..i like to hear the bad 1 1st..
ok..lets see..i hate exams!!
whenever exams is coming..i will dun feel well..and ya..
im not reli feeling well lareadi..halfside of my throat is killing me..
i cannot reli talk well lar...if u cannot hear me..im so sorry..ok im coughing too..
no need to worry..i will be well after exam..so..ya..juz wish that in ends soon..
ok end then exams is from 15th may till 28 th may..
so i snnounce 1st on the 29th of may..
Miss mat moiselle is not goin to school!!
and i gonna have a break from all the dears!!
ok now is the good news..
i got back my beloved phone..thank God..
and then i got my new spects..hehe..is red and black..
haha..ok lar..that is for all..

No comments: