Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I hate injections!!!

i took a injection yesterday..to prevent the stupid flu thingy..

i was kinda shock when my mum told me bout it when i juz get in the car after school..

and i hate injections..whenever i have a jab i will cry..

i noe lar..im a cry baby..

but this is 1 of my fear!!

ok..still calm when i reach the hospital yesterday..

the worst is when the dr say that..

my mum gets the small needle..my bro get the big 1..

and i get the SUPER big 1!!





i hate it lar..

then i ask lar..whehere i can exchange with my mum..

he say no!!not fair!!

ok..then in the end he took the same needle as my mum 1 lar..
im so proud of myself i didnt cry or scream yesterday!!haha!!
but i almost cry today due to the pain +numb

and my left hand is still quite numb now..today in piano class..

when i play the scales..i feel very pain but i didnt say anything lar..

ok lar..that is all..
i feel very dissapointed bout my school up till now..
we haven't get da timetable for the exam!!

No comments: