Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pls let me get to noe u more..

To all my dears..can let me understand u more..??
i reli want to noe u..
~chemistry~
pls let me get to noe u well by letting me understand the periodic table..my dear..
i juz want to be close to u my chemis dear...
im gonna take a test bout u on the 28th of may..
~Physics~
dear pls let me understand u by letting memorise all the defination and the equations..
let me understand how to apply in each qusetion...
and on the 27th of may..i will meet u in the exam hall..
~Mod maths~
my dear i noe u well enough..
i need u to give me hope and faith..
but pls dun let ur past destroy our relationship..
so i can answer ur paper well..
and our date is on the 15th may..
~add maths~
my dear..
y cant u tell me wat happen in chap 3..
i noe u want to tell me..
come on spill it to the me..as im ur personal listener..
and i will see u on the 3rd week of may..
~Accounts~
how come i cant remember u..
my dear..can u talk to me more..??
i reli want to get to noe u more..especially after the chap 3..
call me ya..
~Moral~
ahem ahem..
make way and let me remember all ur good sides only..
ur good sides bring peace to every1..
so i juz wanna noe ur good side..and i can tell every1 how good r u..
and 18th of may i will discuss how we make our country a better place..
~sivik and pjk~
sorry to both of u..cuz i want to tell the truth that i dun reli care bout u at all!!
i juz gonna put wateva i noe bout u in my brains..that is all..
hope u will be nice and give me good answers..
~Chinese~
my dear..
y muz u bring so many memories to the past back to the 21th century??
all the nice word that ppl say...
ok now i want to noe everything bout u in the past..while i will be..
meeting u on the 3rd week of may..
~BM~
my dear i want to noe ur country's language more..hope u will let me understand u..
~english~
can u make the test u giving me easier...so i can score well and face u better??
~sej~
pls let me noe u r the 1 hu can chnge the world..
tell me all bout u..cuz im interested..although im not interested in chap 4 and 5..
but still i want to noe u more..and well..

~overall~
i hope i can juz swallow all of u..so i can digest and understand u guy well enough...
and i can good grades!!pls let me understand u guys more..
i will visit u more if u help me..

No comments: