Monday, May 6, 2013

A post i never thought i will write about...

Hey guys!
sorry for not posting in a SUPER LONG TIME!
is been a while and i decided to blog...
i never ever imagine myself would ever blog about politics..
haha...this is what this general election had made me become...
It made me be more aware of my country's affair.
When i was younger i don't give a shit about government or politics.
i just want to live in my own happy bubble world where i dun need to care about this..
(that is why some of my friends say i'm naive which i do not agree at all)
I used to think that the government will help to fight for the best for us-Malaysians...
while i was talking to a friend after the 11th general election,
he said why support BN, they are ****(u can use imagine here)
but at that time i dun care..
and i thought that diff ppl hav diff ideas about their views.
but a few years back it made me realize that how corrupt Malaysian was..
I can honestly tell u that i'm not proud being a Malaysian.
Even last year when my lecturer ask me where i'm from...
i answered Malaysia with embarrassment.
The govt has made me feel embarrass of my own nationality.
Today( a day after the GE13)
For the 1st time in my entire life, i was worried about the results of the GE
i even slept late and be a b***h in the morning in class to know the result...
hoping that the opposition party would win.
but by reading the facebook news the whole day let me see how many dirty trick was used..
i was telling my Australian friend about how dirty the election was.
I told her how they play cheat by sending in immigrants (non-malaysian) and allows them to vote.
and the most important point is THEY ARE NOT MALAYSIAN/PR in Malaysia.
my friend asked in shocked "HOW CAN THEY DO THAT!"
i replied her yup that is the government.
i also told her about the 'blackout magic' that occurred when they were counting the ballout!
i told her how ballout appear from no where and we hav additional voters to vote where we actually have this certain amount of ppl in M'sia.
My friend was in total shock to hear about it.
so am i.
I even told her M'sia is actually a rich country but thanks to corruption,
we are facing bankrupt.
i'm so ashamed the deeds they  done.
and i rmb a few days after knowing the news of the immigrant voters,
i told my aunt that the crime rate will increase too.
and yesterday i heard that a few girls got raped.
I don't get why they want to cheat??
it feels like they are cowards who already knows the result but doesn't want to face the result.
and worst thing of all, why did the govt wants to insult us Chinese Malaysian??
if i'm not mistaken Chinese helps out a lot too but suffer from all these craps!
really not happy and disappointed with what they have done.
1 thing happy is that all Malaysian disregarding their race, gender or ethnic come together and support the change !
I'm proud of u guys who fight for it.
I know we have lost this battle but NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!
we are going to win the next one! (i have a good feeling for it)
cause i can vote the nxt one...hehe
as u can see Rome is not build in one day 
and as Walt disney says:
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." 
and another one
"Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."
Richard M. Nixon
Guys never Lose hope!!!
Let's fight together till the end!
Cheers
xoxox
Shern

No comments: