Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FACts of me right at these moments


  1. i am really angry and dont think u are my superior!
  2. cant u just leave my room and give me peace??!
  3. I WANT MY FREEDOM!
  4. i'm not talking to u cuz i dun think i am in the wrong!
  5. i'm trying to do my work but i cant concentrate!
  6. i cant sleep well thanks to u!
  7. ishhh...why my life cant be any better?? why must u ruin it...
  8. to tell u the truth....i really expecting ur arrival but then it seems that u just ruined it urself!
  9. i feel akward staying in the same room as u!
  10. i'm not as happy as u!
  11. i cant even laugh while watching running man...
  12. one happy thing today is there is a hot guy sitting beside me in the bus today...
  13. another happy moment, the bus driver is so sweet and treat me so well...
  14. i'm sorry to those person i almost burst out to u! from the old grandpa that i didnt say hi back when he said hi or the bus driver who said hi too...(but at least i smile to them)
  15. i just want my normal life back...
  16. i AM SO NOT HAPPY!!!
  17. I WANT MUMMY!
  18. I MISS MUMMY!
  19. i want my mum to be right here to stand up for me...
  20. why cant i even talk to my mum...
  21. i want to cry....(why must u restrict me from crying is my tears anyway!!!)
  22. I just want to dozzed off to dreamland and never wake up...
  23. first time today i had suicidal thought! (i'm alive writing this so u know that i did not suicide)
  24. i even want to stay at the hospital....
  25. i said swear words today which i normally dont
  26. i prefer friends over family!
PS: u doesnt refer to readers it just refers to this particular person who messed up with my life!

Hope u guys have a better day then me! =(

No comments: