Friday, May 24, 2013

Suffocating....

Hav u ever wonder that being the youngest is the least happiest thing ever happen??
My aunt came over so now in the hse I have 2 aunts and a older sister...
Which makes me the youngest at home...
Being the youngest means u hav to do more things...
Example sacrifice ur room..
I came over hereto aussie so I coukd get my own room..
But now...I got to give it up...
Which is not a good thing...
Cuz I dunno where I can find my personal place....
Especially to do script I prefer doing it in a locked room...
Staying with my sis makes me suffocate...
I cant do this in her room or that...
I hate it to the max..I do not hav my personal space and now I dun hav freedom...
My aunt who I stayed a long time here..
Was being a b****...
I get scolded for everything j done..
Including lack lack of sleep. ?.
As I told u a few post earlier. ?.
I hav not been sleeping well..
I guess is bcuz of stresss..
And today when I finally found people peace in sleeping...
After switching over rooms...
I get called..
U cant blame me for throwing a fist....
I dun wanna go...
So just let me be....
Im not ur maid or personal belonging....
Im ur niece...
I have HUMAN RIGHTS TOO!!
Hope u guys are having a better life
Xoxo
Sh3rn

No comments: