Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What a day..

today i thought i will wake up with the most dreamy and feels real at the same time dream...
but i was wrong..although i had this interesting dream but i was almost late for uni=(
i woke up thanks to my aunt or else i will be supper late...
rush and do everything..
eyes is a bit swollen so got to wear specs to uni(which is the 1st time in my life)
i quickly grab my stuff while the head it still dizzy..
and rush out the house...when i was a bout to walking to the curves of my street i then realize tat i forgot my keys...
i quickly run back to get my keys and then rush to the bus stop.
i usually have spare time before the bus comes..but today it was totally diff..
i literally run to the bus stop and thank God the bus driver waited for me...
hop on the bus when to the interchange to change to my nxt bus but unluckily i missed that...
i waited for another 15 min for that bus to reach..
almost late for class and my fren cant recognized me bcuz of my specs....
(see i look diff with specs)
the tutor immediately splits us into groups to disscus and share our treatment...
and the nxt thing i know is that there is this cocky guy in my group.
he cant stop boasting how good is his...
we were suppose to do a 7-20 min short film BUT..
he told us about 2 season of his script...
i was so tired of him talking and my head is spinning crazily due to lack of sleep...
my fren keeps fb msg me..and thanks to that i didnt feel that bored...
ok 2 hours later i went home...my nice and kind fren sent me home...
when i reach home i just realize that my key was missing...
agrhhhh.....i cant find it anywhere and i panicked...
it was not a good sign...
i got to call my aunt(which contains a lot of scolding in the conversation)
and endly we got to change the locks=(
i'm not happy with it...
and i was reading all the fb news feed about the general election..
the more i  read the more sad i felt...
HOW CAN THEY BLAME CHINESE and say CHINESE TSUNAMI!!!
i'm really not happy with my govt...
i hope one day they will understand our pain!
Hope u guys hav a good day!
xoxo
Sh3rn  

No comments: