Tuesday, May 28, 2013

GO AAWAY!

ppl usually say that going home is the best place to go too...
cause here is always ppl to comfort u when u r down....
i hav 2 home..
when im in aussie i feel like going to m'sia home to find comfort....
cause they care the most when im in aussie...
but when i am in m'sia..i wanna go back to aussie....
dilemma dilemma dilemma....
do u ever care??
i just wanna go away from aussie home the nxt 10 days until some1 leaves...
she knows nothing and YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
im the youngest doesnt mean i have to do all the things!
im the youngest doesnt mean i have to follow whatever u say...
and bcuz u r older then me doesnt mean ur concept is right for me!1
ple leave me alone...
i just want my own personnel place to be in...
my own place where i feel like im the king of the world and i dun need to follow any rules!
i just want my own freedom!!!!!
pls help me...
they think they can even bother to restrict my religion!
RUBISH!!!!
u can take my body but u will never take my heart or mind!!!!!!!!!

hope u guys have a better day then me!

No comments: